I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now, editing with a phone sometimes is tiring, however I’ve grown to understand some Apps and how to use them, everything I know about photography is either self-taught or from my brother.
First things first, I use a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime mobile phone, I take most if not all my blog photos with my phone, what i do is:
- I make sure my Len is clean from dirt.
- I make sure I shoot under the sun or most times around 11am to 1pm.
- I look for a good and very crisp background.
- I avoid too much props during my little photo sessions.
- If it’s a flatlay I snap holding my phone really high then I move it down to form a square and viola I capture greatness.
First off taking a clear photo makes every editing easy to do.
The Apps I use:
Basically all you need to do is play with the contrast, shadows and saturation and some of the filters/effect.
Do follow me on instagram Ekpojanet let’s get 2000 followers before the end of the month.
If you like this post, please give it a thumbs up by liking, commenting and sharing.